EPLAN Electric P8
The ECAD Standard for Your Engineering – More Than Just Drawing Schematics
EPLAN Electric P8 is a consistent, integrated and fast engineering system for you to plan and design the electrical engineering for machines and plant systems. The software supports a wide variety of engineering methods: from manual creation through to standardised and template-based approaches. The project data, once entered into the schematic, become the foundation for the automated completion of machine and plant system documentation. In short, EPLAN Electric P8 offers you much more than “just” drawing schematics and circuit diagrams.
Key benefits and features of EPLAN Electric P8:
- EPLAN’s Online Data Portal – this feature allows users to download over 1.4million parts from 400+ supplies.
- Macro and Placeholder Technology
- Save up to 26 variants of a typical circuit or system for each representation type.
- Also include placeholders within a macro with value sets [e.g., kW sizes]
- EPLAN has an extensive symbols library – symbols are supported in both multiline and single line diagrams.
- Automatic device numbering when inserting symbols or devices into the drawings
- Automatic wire numbering – with configurable schemes
- Automatic PLC Addressing – with configurable schemes for the various PLC’s
- Export to PDFs and dwg files [single pages, sections or the entire project]
- EPLAN has a host of pre-configured automatic reports available and ready to use.
- Export reports to Excel, such as BOM, cable schedule, wire numbers, device tags etc
- Create 2D or 3D panel layout by simply dragging and dropping parts into the panel layout.
- Smart PDF via eView – view, edit PDF files and import change via EPLAN Cloud
- EPLAN supports global standards such as IEC, NFPA, GOST, GB
- EPLAN supports API Add in functionality
- EPLAN supports multi-language translations.